Do you ever laugh or sneeze so much that your eyes begin to water? Watery eyes are a normal part of our vision health. Typically, it is nothing to be concerned about unless you’re wearing a lot of eye makeup. However, excessively watery eyes can be a problem. Most of the time it is a […]
Tag Archives | makeup
What do Bill Gates, Lady GaGa, Tony Robbins, and Oprah all have in common? Well, besides empires of wealth? If you guessed daily routines, then you’re right! Each of those people is hugely successful in their respective fields. And the one thing they all have in common is a daily routine. Daily routines may seem […]
The fact that eye makeup can cause eye problems has never been a secret. In fact, most women know this, yet still choose to wear it. Sure, it may make you look like a runway model, but at what cost? More and more, dermatologists are warning women to lay off makeup in general, as it […]
The season of fright is upon us! October may be my favorite month because I love everything scary from zombies to ghouls to haunted houses! Of course, we all know that these scary things are about as real as the Loch Ness Monster. Unfortunately amidst all the Halloween parties and TV specials, we seem to […]
Beauty doesn’t come cheap, but sometimes the costs are quite a bit higher than they should be. An awful lot of the products we use to keep ourselves looking our best might not always have us feeling our best – case in point, makeup. Makeup can easily irritate the eyes and even clear the way for potentially […]
Our vision is probably our most valued sense. Without it, we wouldn’t be able to do some of the things we enjoy most like driving, watching TV, reading, painting, and more. However it’s also a sense we often forget needs sharpening. A lot of our daily lives pose a threat to healthy vision, but these […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Jack: I would be very happy with your numbers. Mine are...
- Dav2: i started to grow hair on my palms after switching...
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health