Old age isn’t always kind to eyes. Even people with 20/20 vision will often see a general decrease of various eyesight and vision attritubes as they get older. This is largely due to a long list of conditions that either become worse or more likely with age. Presbyopia, for example, an impairment of near vision, […]
Tag Archives | color vision
Let’s talk about vitamin A. Vitamin A enjoys a good, but rather vague reputation – most people are aware that they should probably make sure to eat enough of it, but an awful lot of them aren’t entirely sure why. And in most cases, this is enough. Vitamin A is indeed good for you in […]
Bored? Here, try this color vision game. How’d it go? If it went poorly, don’t let the fact that you’re more mole than hawk get you down – this particular eye test isn’t exactly rigorously clinical. It’s also a better test of color sensitivity than it is of color vision. Still, it does put us […]
Eye health and computers continue to become better and better friends. It’s true, computers cause a lot of issues for the eyes – CVS is becoming a major problem in the digital era – but technology is evolving to help diagnose many common vision problems. One of the more recent developments: digital tests designed to screen for […]
Researchers from the University of Queensland in Australia have discovered that the mantis shrimp which has 12 photoreceptors can actually see fewer color hues than humans can, even though humans have only three photoreceptors. Original Belief Most scientists previously believed that the mantis shrimp could see more color hues than humans because they have 12 […]
The loss of visual acuity as you age can be a difficult realization. This is something we all know we’ll have to deal with at some point. But, now research is showing that this isn’t the only age-related change in your vision. Studies have revealed that your ability to see color also declines in old age. […]
Eye problems are common as people age. Each year, thousands of people walk around without any type of vision correction. Many of them don’t even realize that they aren’t seeing as well as they should. Normally, eye problems are easy to spot in adults because adults are very vocal about their vision, unlike children and […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Jack: I would be very happy with your numbers. Mine are...
- Dav2: i started to grow hair on my palms after switching...
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health