At Rebuild Your Vision, we put a lot of emphasis on having your children’s vision examined by a professional every year, especially around the beginning of the school year. So much of a child’s learning will be visual. When their vision isn’t functioning at the highest rate possible, it may be holding them back from […]
Tag Archives | learning disabilities
Back to school can be a hectic time for parents. While kids are excited to go back to school, see their friends and meet their new teachers, you’re worrying about the fact that your child’s backpack has a mysterious hole going right through the bottom. As you rush around to buy all the necessary school […]
No one can deny the importance of sight. More importantly, no one can deny the importance of healthy eye development in children. When something goes wrong, kids can have a tough time in school, sports, or any other activity that requires sight. Vision therapy may be a good option when it comes to children with […]
One side of an old debate may have some brand new evidence. A joint study between Bristol and Newcastle Universities, involving thousands of children, purports to show no link between visual disorders and dyslexia, a common learning disability. The link itself is a long-time bone of contention for physicians and educators. However, a growing body […]
Vision therapy is a way to treat eye ailments and some learning disorders through a series of eye exercises. These exercises are usually done under the direct supervision of a developmental optometrist. The purpose of vision therapy is to improve eye coordination and visual perception. Visual therapy is a highly individualized program meant to address […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health