Researchers from the University of Queensland in Australia have discovered that the mantis shrimp which has 12 photoreceptors can actually see fewer color hues than humans can, even though humans have only three photoreceptors. Original Belief Most scientists previously believed that the mantis shrimp could see more color hues than humans because they have 12 […]
Tag Archives | photoreceptors
We’ll start this one off by saying that when we’re talking about human biology, hormones affect just about everything. As anyone who’s ever been through puberty can attest, hormonal changes can completely alter a human body. Changes in sight is, of course, no different. Hormones and hormone ratios are crucial parts of the body’s system […]
According to new studies performed at the University of Georgia, the more yellow pigment you have in your eyes, the better you’re able to see in hazy conditions. The researchers there performed an experiment in which they set up a simulation of hazy conditions so that they could test how far people with varying amounts […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Jack: I would be very happy with your numbers. Mine are...
- Dav2: i started to grow hair on my palms after switching...
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health