Some animals, like cats and owls, can see quite perfectly at night. Unfortunately for us, we were not given the same type of sight no matter how much we like to stay up into the wee hours. Humans have day vision, meaning we see more clearly during the day when lots of light is present. […]
Tag Archives | poor night vision
Night driving can be a tricky prospect for even the most keen-eyed among us. Other cars move quickly, road conditions are unpredictable, and both of those conditions are exacerbated by low light levels. Difficult as it is under normal conditions, night driving becomes downright dangerous for people suffering from conditions that damage their night vision. […]
If you really needed another reason not to drink and drive, here it is: alcohol decreases your night vision. It’s no secret that alcohol messes with your brain, causing a whole slew of problems that can inhibit your ability to drive, but the alcohol also causes direct problems with your eyes that add to your […]
Millions of people have laser eye surgery, like LASIK, performed to improve their vision every year. For some, the surgery is successful and their vision improves to the point where they don’t have to wear corrective lenses any longer. For others, the surgery isn’t so successful and while maybe their vision improves slightly, it doesn’t […]
There can be several underlying causes for blurry vision at night. One of the best ways to address the problem is to first find out why you are experiencing the blurry vision. It could be cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, myopia, astigmatism or some other eye ailment. After learning the underlying cause, it is easier to address […]
Cataracts are the leading cause of blindness for those 55 years and older, according to Eye Care America, and more than half of those over 65 have some degree of cataract development. Here’s a rundown of the seven facts you should know about this condition: 1. Cataract extractions are the most common surgical procedure in […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health