Refractive errors are possibly the most common eye conditions among children and adults alike. It isn’t all that unlikely that some people suffer from more than one refractive error at the same time. Refractive errors are commonly corrected using prescription eyeglasses. Often, we are given these glasses without much explanation. If they’ll fix your eyesight, […]
Tag Archives | refractive errors
Understanding your vision and pinpointing the problems can be somewhat of a challenge at times. What can sometimes be even more confusing is knowing what kind of eye exam to get: a comprehensive one or a regular one? Knowing the difference between a comprehensive eye exam and a regular or routine eye exam is crucial […]
There seems to be an alarming rise of visual impairments in preschool aged children. The bad news is research tells us that the numbers will only rise. What is causing this rise in vision impairments in children seems to be uncorrected refractive errors. How can something with a simple solution be causing so much disarray? […]
Just like any other part of our body, we need to have our eyes check by professionals. Unfortunately, many people skip out on this crucial step in healthy living. Too often, people think that if they can see well, then their eyes must be healthy. Sight can be deceiving. Many threatening eye diseases that can […]
Life can quickly get busy and before you know it, you barely have time to take a shower or eat lunch. So why would you ever have time to get your eyes checked? Many people think that if they can see well enough to function, then an eye exam is more optional than it is […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health