Our lifestyles and certain events in life can affect our eyesight. Lack of sleep can cause sensitivity to light, pollution can cause dry eyes, staring at a screen all day can cause eye strain. It only makes sense that something as life changing as pregnancy, which already alters so much of a woman’s body, would also […]
Tag Archives | women’s vision
The battle of the sexes has some handicaps when it comes to vision loss. A variety of reasons tend to leave women high and dry when it comes to visual disorders and many common eye diseases are much, much more likely to strike women than men. The numbers don’t lie on this one: when examining […]
Women have always had kind of a one-up on men because it’s said that women live longer than men. But it turns out that living longer than men may not be something worth cheering for so much because it also means women are much more likely to experience vision problems and even lose their sight […]
Chronic dry eye is a condition that occurs when your eyes don’t produce enough tears, leaving you to experience itchiness, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, irritation, and many other symptoms. It is caused by a number of different things such as environmental factors like excessive heat or wind and even taking certain medications or suffering […]
According to the National Eye Institute, twice as many women as men are diagnosed with vision-threatening diseases each year. Across the globe, women are more likely to suffer blindness and vision loss. Of the common eye diseases, dry eye syndrome is two to three times more common in women than in men at any age […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health