If you haven’t really heard of behavioral optometry before, you’re not alone. The term isn’t an incredibly commonly-used one and it can be difficult to turf up information on the practice, let alone find a practitioner. At root, a behavioral optometrist is to a traditional optometrist as a chiropractor is to a spine doctor. Both […]
Tag Archives | behavioral optometry
When it comes to correcting vision, we’re largely used to thinking in terms of glasses, contacts, or even surgery. However, some problems may need a slightly different technique. A growing movement of optometrists have begun to extensively dabble in vision training – a branch of alternative medicine that includes eye exercise and tailored eye exams. […]
Never heard of behavioral optometry? Well, many people haven’t, although as part of the Rebuild Your Vision family, you are already contributing to this burgeoning field. This growing subspecialty of optometry uses vision therapy – performed in the doctor’s office and at home – to go beyond the usual concerns of vision care and treat “reading […]
If you are experiencing any trouble with your vision, or are having any other eye health concerns, finding an eye doctor that is right for you can be more complicated than it should be. If you have ever tried to find an eye doctor on your own you are no doubt aware that there are […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Reading and Close-Up Vision
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Distance Vision
- Just Because You’re Getting Older Doesn’t Mean You Have to Succumb to Poor Vision
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Eggs!
- 2 Ways You Can Naturally Improve Poor Vision Caused by Astigmatism
- Bob: Thanks for these great newsletters. Extremely well...
- marie: flouride... it is in everything.. it is nearly imp...
- Allyson: Google it everyone, there are several ways to diss...
- Anuj: My eyesight is -3.0 please guide me to improve my ...
- Al khawaja: I test my eys on computer . IT is mild dutant . On...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health