Do you see your eye doctor at least once every two years? Or once a year if you have an existing condition? If you answered no to both of these questions then you are unfortunately not alone. Many Americans skip on their visit to their eye doctor every year for a myriad of reasons from […]
Tag Archives | optometrist
Eye exams are essential for everyone regardless of whether they have an existing problem with their vision or not, and help in keeping infections, disease, or common eye problems at bay. Asking these 10 important questions before an eye exam will keep you in the loop when it comes to your exam process and will […]
If you haven’t really heard of behavioral optometry before, you’re not alone. The term isn’t an incredibly commonly-used one and it can be difficult to turf up information on the practice, let alone find a practitioner. At root, a behavioral optometrist is to a traditional optometrist as a chiropractor is to a spine doctor. Both […]
Well, that’s a rather extreme case. Still, it did happen. A recent release from Britain’s College of Optometrists has detailed some of the stranger predicaments that low vision has led people into. The College urged their readers to get an eye exam posthaste and emphasized their point with the above story of a patient who […]
Having regular eye exams is an important part of maintaining good eye health, but in order to have regular eye exams you need to find an eye doctor. There are so many of them to choose from that the process may feel a bit overwhelming, so how do you choose the right eye doctor? Optometrist […]
At some point in life, almost everyone experiences some difficulty with their vision. Most people have to turn to corrective lenses at some point, but that is only one small part of potential eye conditions. Glaucoma, cataracts, retinal detachment, and disorders of the cornea are just some of the more serious eye disorders that can […]
If you are experiencing any trouble with your vision, or are having any other eye health concerns, finding an eye doctor that is right for you can be more complicated than it should be. If you have ever tried to find an eye doctor on your own you are no doubt aware that there are […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Emma: I think I have it though I'm not for sure, there ...
- Geoff Hamilton: Hi I am interested in your site , I had a stroke i...
- Klorrick: My granddaughter also has this and she has social ...
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health