Fireworks have become an American staple, especially when it comes to celebrations. Could you imagine the Fourth of July or New Year’s without fireworks? No, of course not! Fireworks are a fantastical display of joy and commemoration and they can leave us with a sense of wonder and awe. As magnificent as that is, when […]
Tag Archives | protective eyewear
Sports are great, there’s no doubt. Whether you play for fun, competitively in a league, or are in the stands supporting your favorite little athlete, sports are a perfect way to bond, stay in shape and learn team building skills. However, amidst the fun we often forget to protect our eyes, which are just as […]
Protecting your eyes means more than simply donning a pair of cool sunglasses on a beautifully sunny day. Every year, over 700,000 Americans suffer from eye injuries due to accidents at work, sporting accidents, or at home accidents. The good news is that these accidents can mostly be prevented with the right measures and equipment. Don’t […]
Military personnel are no different than civilians when it comes to the need for eye safety. Both groups have to be mindful of vision and take the means needed to protect the eyes. The difference is there are special situations the military has to deal with that require different forms of accident prevention. Common Causes of Military […]
If you play sports, or if you have kids who play sports, it’s important that you take the proper precautions to protect your eyes from sports-related injuries. Sports-related eye injuries cause thousands of people to go blind every year and you don’t want to be included in that statistic. Numbers and Percentages Every year there […]
Accidents are the number one cause of blindness and can happen anywhere, even at work. Actually, often at work. It’s scary to think that your work environment and conditions may end up costing you your eyesight, but it’s the reality – there are so many jobs out there that are just plain physically dangerous. Of […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Emma: I think I have it though I'm not for sure, there ...
- Geoff Hamilton: Hi I am interested in your site , I had a stroke i...
- Klorrick: My granddaughter also has this and she has social ...
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health