It isn’t uncommon to see kids with smartphones these days. Why shouldn’t they have them? They can be exceptional learning tools, help your children keep in contact with friends and family, be used for emergencies, and can be used to capture some truly great moments. For all the good that smartphones do, there is a […]
Tag Archives | smartphones
Today it seems that everything is available to us at the touch of a button. You need to look something up? You reach for your smartphone and Google it. You’re hungry but don’t have any food in the house? You reach for your smartphone and have someone deliver food to you from either your favorite […]
Don’t even answer. We know the vast majority of you are going to say yes. If you’re like most people in America, your smartphone is the first thing you see in the morning and the last thing you see at night. You probably don’t think too much about it, I mean you’re just checking your email […]
It’s safe to say that there’s an app for just about everything out there. Looking for some entertainment? Something to help track your expenses? A guide to help you procrastinate less? No worry, the app store has got you covered on all fronts… including eye health it seems. Apps to help track and monitor your […]
The last thing any of us want is to age before we have to. Whether it’s through magazine covers or websites, we’re bombarded with “miracles” and “cures” for aging. The harsh truth is there is no cure to aging, especially when it comes to eye health. You can use anti-aging cream for your skin, Spanx […]
No doubt about it, we’re well into the digital age. More people than ever have computers, smartphones, and tablets, which are increasingly connected to the internet. In many ways, this is a positive development – computers can increase connectivity and productivity, they allow people to communicate more easily than ever, and they put an enormous […]
The smartphone frenzy is in full swing. Every year, more and more Americans purchase smartphones and use them for longer and longer periods of time. 2014 was in some ways the watershed year for mobile devices. For the first time, Americans surveyed were found to have spent more time on their smartphones than on their […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Jack: I would be very happy with your numbers. Mine are...
- Dav2: i started to grow hair on my palms after switching...
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health