Astigmatism may not be the best-known eye disorder, but it’s certainly among the most common. Some studies have estimated the prevalence of astigmatism in children to be as high as 34 percent, a number that’s widely believed to increase with age. Blurred vision is a hallmark symptom of astigmatism. And while effective corrective measures to […]
Archive | Astigmatism RSS feed for this section
Whether you suffer from regular or irregular astigmatism, the effects can be frustrating and hindering. Here, we focus on astigmatism and how you can improve the blurriness and prevent the condition from worsening by eliminating the stressors that cause it and strengthening your eyes.
Astigmatism is a disorder of the eyes that can cause the light to focus on two points instead of just one point because the cornea is misshapen. This causes people to have blurry, slanted or distorted vision. While you may think it only happens in one eye, the truth is most of the time it […]
Having an astigmatism sounds pretty intimidating, but really it is a very common problem today. In fact, most people actually have an astigmatism (and many do not even know it, especially if it is slight). If you have blurry vision or have previously been diagnosed with an astigmatism, read on to discover which vitamins will […]
If you are currently suffering from astigmatism, then you already know, and all too well, that the main symptom of this condition is blurry vision. If you love to read or if your job entails working on a computer for hours, you already know how irritating and stressful it can be to have your vision […]
If you wear glasses or contacts you have likely heard the term astigmatism before. If you have been diagnosed with this eye disorder you likely know how frustrating this condition can be and the limits it can present to finding comfortable glasses and contacts. But what is astigmatism really and can you do anything to […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Give Your Kids a Better Life with Better Vision
- Is Broccoli the New Carrot? Fighting AMD for Healthier Vision
- Diabetes-Related Eye Diseases
- January is National Glaucoma Month
- The Future of Faster, Cheaper, More Convenient Eye Exams
- Abi Zimmerman: Water and soap. It's the most healthy way. Just m...
- Dale Smith: Make sure he sees a qualified medical professional...
- Gracey: I find the informations and tips so helpful for a ...
- Arihant chajjed: I am soon sad that I lost my eye version now I wil...
- Prasanth: One simple question. Do you need to do this test w...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health